Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Crochet bath pouf

This crochet version of a loofa is so simple to work up. I like the fact that it is washable unlike the mesh kind, and it's also more durable. Every mesh loofa I've ever had fell apart far too soon.

If I go too long with out crocheting something, I get the itch to make something... anything! This is an easy go to pattern that I can work on while watching tv or doing something that doesn't need my full attention. It doesn't take too much yarn, so its also a great pattern to use up all my odd Yarn balls that I'd otherwise have no idea what to use for.

I'd like to make a bunch of these and just have a stock pile to give away in gifts for people. (Don't worry sister, you will be getting one!) lol




If you'd like to try the pattern out, follow this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment