Saturday, April 6, 2013

Angel Wing Pinafore Dress

I happened to have some shimmery baby yarn sitting in my stash and have been trying to figure out what to make with it. I came across this pattern for a 0-3 month dress and thought it would work perfect with my yarn.

Here is the final product!

I ran out of the light pink yarn so ended up making an ombré effect by switching to dark pink for the bottom half. I think it turned out looking alright. What do you think? I made the headband to tie in the two pink colors so the outfit looks complete!


Here is the doll I bought to model my creations, although it has turned out to be mostly my daughter's baby, so I have to work quickly to get my use out of it before she takes it back. She quite enjoys when I put a hat or outfit on her and wants to keep the pieces for play time!

No comments:

Post a Comment