Thursday, September 5, 2013

Another cardboard box house

Today I made my daughter another cardboard box house. You can see the first house I made here.

 We had a bunch of cardboard boxes stacking up in our basement from past purchases and needed to clear out the space, so instead of tossing them I decided to make another house that will hopefully provide hours of playtime. This house is bigger with a tunnel entrance. No roof this time but Little Monkey doesn't seem to mind.

It's nothing fancy or extravagant, but should allow for her to use her imagination while she plays.






We will likely take some crayons in at some point and decorate the walls with some original artwork! I think the bottom flap at the front of the tunnel would make a perfect "Welcome" mat! 



No comments:

Post a Comment