Monday, March 4, 2013

Crochet Ribbed Baby Booties

I just finished these booties a couple minutes ago and had to share!


I actually combined two patterns to make these booties. I bought the pattern from The Lovely Crow but I didn't like how the toe worked up. So I ended up following her other pattern for the toe and used the second pattern for the cuff part.

I think they would be so cute in girlie colors with a little crocheted flower in place of where the crocheted button is. There are so many possibilities for these booties between color combos and different appliques! So much fun!

*~* UPDATE *~*

Here is a picture of what the booties look like if you follow the actual directions for the pattern.


As you can see, there isn't a huge difference in the look of the toe. I just find the toe of the first bootie to look "fuller". I guess it's just personal preference. Both are very cute though! :)

3 comments:

  1. where are the instructions on how to make them? Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I actually combined these two patterns to make this booty... http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-boots-booties-slippers-baby-snuggly-snuggs
      .... http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/booties-baby-garden-boots

      Though there is not much difference than if you just followed the first pattern.
      :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete