Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Angel Wings Photo Prop

Hello again! Here's another post about a friend who recently had a baby. Actually she had two... Twins!  (All my friends seem to be pregnant or just recently had babies)

I was looking for something to make that would be cute for twins for baby pictures. I happened to stumble upon this darling angel wings pattern and decided I'd give it a try. Here's the results:

                                               

The babies are identical twin girls, but I decided to make the wings different colors to give them some individuality.





If you want to make these wings too, you can find the pattern here. You will need some experience reading crochet patterns and know your basic crochet stitches. 

Happy stitching! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment