Sunday, March 10, 2013

Our date night!

Last night my husband and I had the chance to go to a movie together!

Our good friend (and daughters godmother) came over while we went out. I put little monkey to bed right before we left and thankfully she stayed sleeping so she was no trouble at all for our friend.

One of my favorite movies is The Wizard of Oz. My husband knows this and for our 5th wedding anniversary he surprised me with tickets to the play Wicked. Last night we went to see The Great and Powerful Oz in 3D at our local theater. It was a good movie, my only complaint being that some of the story line didn't follow inline with Wicked. But it was fun to watch and a nice chance to get out together by ourselves. (It doesn't happen very often)

By the time the movie was over I was missing my little girl terribly even though I knew she was sleeping and had no clue we were gone. It seems to be harder to be away from her when I know my spouse isn't with her either. If I miss her this bad after 2 hours I have no clue how I'm going to handle my first over night stay without her in a couple weeks! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment