Monday, March 18, 2013

Homemade Coffee Creamer


My husband and I generally only drink coffee if there is flavored creamer in it. We've always bought the International Delight, usually French Vanilla flavor. Recently my friend shared with me a recipe she came across for making it yourself.

-1 can sweetened condensed milk
-equal amount whole milk (any milk will work but whole milk helps make it a bit thicker and creamier)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
Mix everything together and store in the fridge. Shake well before pouring.

This is so simple and quick to make. It tastes good and is healthier then the store bought kind. Bonus!

If you like different flavors you could even swap out the vanilla extract for something different. Almond extract, peppermint extract...etc. I have only tried the vanilla but I'm sure experimenting would result in delicious results as well.

Now go make some and enjoy a steaming cup of vanilla coffee! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment