Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Decorating

Hello! It's been awhile! I feel a little bad that my blog has fallen to the wayside. I've been so focused on my Instagram account that I havn't put much effort into the blog. So I decided I would share some photos from my Instagram account (@addicted.to.turquoise) of my Christmas decor.  

This is my first year having a nativity set out! I had been wanting one for years but had a hard time finding one I really liked. Last year for Christmas I received this one as a gift! I am so happy to have it on display this year!


My favorite thing to decorate is my banister. It is so simple to wrap a garland around it, but it makes a big impact and adds so much charm!


Hanging a wreath on a mirror is also a super simple way to make an impact with holiday decor!


I love banners and garlands of all kinds. I decided to hang this 'MERRY' banner in an untraditional spot to keep with the eclectic vibes I have going in this area.


This little wreath is a simple DIY I made for my pantry door. I just wrapped a skinny berry Garland around the wreath form for an extra festive touch in my kitchen.


Here is a full view of my kitchen. I have a small tree on top of the cupboards, a WISH sign, the wreath I made and my Christmas mugs on display on the island.


My centerpiece and pillow covers all came from the DOLLARAMA. I love to keep things budget friendly when decorating seasonally.


This little bell garland is super cute and also from the dollar store. 


I haven't taken any photos of my outside decor yet. December is going by so fast, I can't believe its half over already!
Wherever you are this holiday season, I send you warm wishes for a Merry Cbristmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment