Thursday, February 21, 2019

Wood Slice Wreath

I felt inspired this morning to do another crafty project so I decided to make a cute little neutral spring wreath. 


Here we go!


I cut a log into approximately quarter inch slices. I didn't measure, I just 'eye-balled' it which went super fast.



Next, arrange the slices into an overlapping circle and hot glue them together.


I used a protective top coat to seal the wood. I don't know if this step is necessary, but I had the product already on hand so I figured I would do it to keep the wood protected.


I made some paper flowers and gathered some other dollar store flowers and greenery that I had in my craft supply.



Arrange the greenery and flowers how you want them on the wreath and hot glue them down.


Here is a close up shot. I love how it turned out!



I hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment