Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Ficus Benjamina Adventures Part 3

I'm very pleased to report that 2 out of my 3 cuttings rooted successully in soil!
I realized it had been almost 11 months since I took my cuttings and thought I should do an update. Here they are.


They are healthy and growing new leaves. I'm
 Sure it will take a few years for them to get big enough to resemble trees but they look pretty cute being this little too. I gave one away and kept this little guy.


I decided to experiment with two of my other plants. I took a cutting or my string of pearls succulent and 2 cuttings of my maidenhair vine. I'm hoping they will root in water as well. I really like the look of these 2 plants and would love to have more of them displayed in my house!


Keep your fingers crossed for me that they grow roots!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment