Sunday, May 31, 2015

Old Tire Flower Garden

Challenge #5 in the Creative Challenge is Floral arrangement/Gardening. I have very little experience in this area but was intrigued by a project when I came across a picture in Pinterest. It was a beautiful flower container made from an old tire. 

I knew hubby could get me an old tire from work for free so that's just what he did. I went shopping for spray paint, and when I couldn't find the color I wanted at 2 different stores I settled on my 2nd choice. Then it was off to find flowers. I bought a hanging basket arrangement and transferred the flowers into my painted tire. Here it is finished and hung on the fence!








Here's to hoping I can keep these flowers alive for more than a week! I'm a little nervous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment