Monday, May 4, 2015

Pencil Drawing

Challenge 4 in the Creative Challenge is drawing.

I have to admit, I was not feeling inspired at all to draw this month. I usually enjoy drawing but if I'm not in the mood, I can not force myself to be creative.

I did not want to skip a month of the challenge so I decided to just do a quick 2x2" sketch. Working in such a small space inabled me to complete my drawing in under 30 minutes. 


I didn't worry about some of the details, I really just wanted to get it over with. Shame on me!

I am also not very excited about next months challenge. It is gardening/floral arrangement. I have very limited experience in this. Every house plant I've ever had has eventually met its demise! 
So if you have any tips for me, feel free to leave them in the comments below!

I do have one idea of what I want to try but I'm keeping my eyes open for anything that sparks my interest or looks super easy!

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment