Thursday, October 30, 2014

Minion Hat

I have been busy this week with crochet orders. Three of them being minion hats.

There are a bunch of different patterns available on the Internet for minion hats but I decided to go with the one from  Repeat Crafter Me.

I have had positive experiences with her patterns in the past so figured it was a trusted source.


These are adult sized hats, which the instructions do include, but I found the hat to fit a bit small so I did add an extra increasing row. You may want to keep this in consideration if you are planning to try this pattern out. The directions are clear and easy to understand and best of all, it's a free pattern!

Halloween is just around the corner. Big sister is going to be a lady bug and little sister will be a lion. I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween!

2 comments: