Monday, December 1, 2014

Nothing new.

I know it's been a long time since I've posted on here, but I haven't had anything worth while to write about. That, and I've been a little too busy to write.

I've got a few WIP's (work in progress) in crochet land. Been slowly picking up Christmas gifts for the people on our list. We celebrated Big Sister's third birthday not too long ago and are getting ready to celebrate Little Sister's first! Soon after that will be Christmas and then New Years already!

This past weekend everything we own seems to have stopped working or broke! ("Everything" is a bit of an exaggeration, but it sure feels that way.) Why do these things seem to always occur at the same time and not spread out throughout the year?!   ;)

I hope you are all safe and warm! This cold weather has me wanting to put off all my errands that involve leaving the house! Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment