Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Kitchen Picnic!

This afternoon Little Monkey and I went outside so she could play in her sandbox. Normally my girl stays outside for as long as I let her, but today after about 20 minutes of playing, she asked to go inside.
 So after some time colouring, I came up with another idea to keep us entertained for a little while. A few weeks back I bought a bag of frozen blueberries with the intent of making blueberry muffins or pancakes. Since I hadn't completed that task yet I decided to make a batch of muffins. Luckily we have central air, so baking in this hot weather doesn't affect us at all! 


I set up a little picnic table on our kitchen floor and after the muffins had cooled a little, we enjoyed a snack of blueberry muffins and juicy grapes! 


As soon as I put the plates down Little Monkey was snatching up some muffin!




Our picnic was delicious, and I had the best company to enjoy it with! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment