Thursday, May 18, 2017

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Hello again! I hope all you moms out there had a good Mother's day. I had asked my husband for a saw for Mother's Day. I wanted a jig saw to do some wood projects. He suggested a Rockwell Table Top saw because it is multi purpose. I like practical things and we could use it for some of our basement renos so I agreed. He made it sound like he wasn't getting it for me for Mother's Day but when that morning rolled around, he had bought it for me. Yay! Is it strange I wanted a saw?! Haha

Well today I tested it out finally to make a small star on some old chippy wood.


Tracing out the pattern.


Here is the saw!


All 5 pieces cut out.


I stapled the back together. I was too impatient to use wood glue! Lol


And here it is hung on the wall!


My cuts weren't perfect but I'll get better with more practise!




No comments:

Post a Comment