Monday, July 27, 2015

Bread Machine Recipe

I was super lucky to have been given an old bread machine recently. Fresh bread is so yummy, but sometimes I do not have the time or energy to knead and wait for rise times and knead some more.  So I was really excited to try out my "new to me" bread machine. It is so nice to just dump in all the ingredients and walk away until the machine is done its thing!

       


Here is a super simple recipe I have been using:

1cup + 2Tbsp warm water
1/4 cup olive oil (or canola or vegetable oil)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
2 3/4 cup flour
1 tsp yeast

Add ingredients in order listed. Use the setting on your machine for a large light loaf. (Light crust) Or a suitable setting for 1 1/2 pound loaf.


This makes a very light and fluffy loaf of bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment