Friday, January 9, 2015

Chunky blanket

I've been wanting to make a chunky blanket for awhile now. I love the look of a thick, soft blanket. But chunky yarn isn't cheap y'all!! So when I came across this pattern, I knew I was going to make it. Because of the lacy design, it doesn't take as much yarn to make a big blanket.


I love this deep teal color. It is so rich and luxurious!



This blanket is incredibly soft. It is the perfect thing to cuddle up with on the couch with a warm cup of coffee and a good book in hand!

This was a gift for someone, so now I have to make another one for myself! I'm thinking a nice creamy white color so I can throw it across my french chair.



This blanket is really easy to make. It is a repetition of 2 rows until you reach your desired length. You only need to know how to make a single crochet and double crochet. And it would be a bonus to know the single foundation stitch to start the blanket off. The pattern is here if you want to try it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment