Friday, June 27, 2014

First Read Through...

My friend won a writing contest, his prize... Having his very own book published!!!! How cool is that!

I was so honored when he asked me to be one of his first read throughs of his novel!

I had a late start getting to work on it, but I've started now and am loving it. It's funny how much longer it takes to read through a book when you are reading it with an editing frame of mind. You have to stop and re-read parts. Search back through the story to make sure facts line up. Make little notes along the way. 


It's called "The Tournament of Hearts: The Librarian Gladiator" and it's a fantasy novel. I love fantasy books! 

You can't tell by the picture but that is a huge stack of papers... So I better get back to work!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment