Monday, May 27, 2013

Free crochet patterns

I have been a total slacker lately with writing in my blog! I have just found myself to be super busy with an 18 month old, babysitting another 15 month old, and trying to keep up with the mess toddlers make of my house! I will finally get my living room cleaned just to have my daughter destroy it with mounds of toys and diapers thrown about and Cheerios spilled amongst the rest of it! Ah, the life of a SAHM! I'm sure many can relate!

I haven't done any new crochet projects lately, but thought I'd share with you all a few of my favourite websites to find free patterns.
Moogly is a great source for a round up of projects. She will post similar projects together so you can pick your favourite option.
Ravelry is a community website where you have to sign up (for free) to join. There are free patterns and ones you have to pay for. You can search through just free patterns, there's some great ones.
Stitch 11 has some wonderful patterns for kid wear. I have tried out many of her patterns and have loved them all so far!
The Yarn Box is a free crochet pattern directory, so you will find some of the same patterns from the other websites I listed. It is just a huge collection of different designer's free patterns.
Repeat Crafter Me has not only crochet patterns but also other crafting ideas and some crockpot recipes. Take a look through her blog, there are a variety of posts!

If you're looking to try out a new pattern, have a look at these websites, I'm sure you'll find something that you will want to try.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment